The tradition of haiku is to describe the seasons and more recently nature. The following haiku describe different aspects of nature.
- The light disappears. In a fiery defiance. Into night’s embrace.
- Fade into the light. You seem to be forgotten. Waiting for your turn.
- Exposed to nature. No way to find protection: From the steps of life.
- Drifting quietly. Coming and going unchanged. Captured by the Moon.
- The merging landscapes. Entwining incestuously. Existing as one.
Also, in what seems to be a continuing tradition, the following are looking at people around me.
- Our Persian Princess. Radiant and gentle soul. Compassionate heart.
- Vivacious woman. Bringing joy to all our lives. Laughing up a storm.
The nature of haiku continues... by Allison Brown is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License. Based on a work at allisonbrown.blogspot.com.